How to Use the myView Review Change App in 6 Simple Steps (Demo Video Included!)
One of the main problems when reviewing a change using Windchill is that you see so much information on the screen that it can be overwhelming.
To solve this problem, New Vision has created the myView App (using the ThingWorx Navigate platform), and specifically, the myView Review Change App to make engineers’ lives easier.
Using the different views is extremely simple and easy, and enables you to work more efficiently, so there’s no reason to waste your time drilling through Windchill.
Since every project is different, we have compiled this 6-step process so users can get used to the app and the way it functions. Here are the 6 steps to using the myView Review Change App:
1. From the myView Dashboard, select myView – Review Change:
2. Select a Change from the list of My Changes:
3. Review the Instructions, then perform the necessary steps for your change:
(You are able to inspect the Change’s content, Analyze the Change Request, or Inspect the Participation)
4. Once you are satisfied with the Change, select Complete Task:
5. From there, you can select “Fast_Track,” “Full_Track,” “Clarify,” “Reassign,” “Reject,” or “Review,” as well as add a comment:
6. Select Complete Task:
For more information on how to use the myView Review Change App, check out this demo video:
Hopefully, this tutorial was of some help to you, but if not, feel free to contact New Vision directly at email@example.com or comment below!
Let us know what other types of Windchill, ThingWorx Navigate, or myView tutorials you would like to see here, and we will do our best to comply.